artillery system for surface naval ships with the displacement of 500 ton and more designed to engage air, sea and shore-based targets.
А190-01 Naval Gun can fire HE (impact fuze) and AA (time fuze) case ammunitions.
- high firing range, high rate of fire and minimum dead areas when firing at different types of targets;
- reaction time of 2 to 5 seconds when repelling air assault threats; and quick shift of fire when engaging multiple targets;
- automatic operation in the main or back-up control modes even if the enemy uses any types of jamming countermeasures;
- high survivability, reliability and combat effectiveness which makes it possible to use the gun in the day and night time, under various climatic conditions;
- minimized weight, dimensions and radar signature.